Sunday, November 06, 2016

Weekend Adventures

On Saturday we went out to the San Pedro National Conservation Area (one of my favourite places!), and I was able to get some photos of all three kids,



















I even got one of Sharron (my close friend, Nana to my kids, Mummy to HL, and the woman I adopted as my 3rd mum after moving here and having no family at that point).


If you are interested in checking out the other photos from this adventure, head on over to here!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your favourite location to go and spend a Saturday afternoon? Candid photography is one of my favourite things to do, and I would love to spend an afternoon with you and your family, capturing your memories!

No comments:

Post a Comment