Tuesday, November 01, 2016

"Waiting for Santa" Holiday Mini Sessions

Yes, yes--I know. Halloween was yesterday, and we haven't even reached Thanksgiving yet! But our days fill up quickly with sports and play dates and family fun days that I needed to share this offer as quickly as possible!

30 minute sessions at Veteran's Memorial Park on Saturday, December 3rd, and Sunday, December 4th, between 1PM and 430PM.

Cost is $50 per session, and includes the session and 5 finished photos (delivered via online gallery/download)! All clients who book one of the 10 spots will receive a complimentary Holiday Photo Ornament as well! 

If you are interested in booking a Holiday Mini Session with me, you can send me a message and I'll get back to you within 24 hours! Remember, book soon because these sessions will be going fast!


No comments:

Post a Comment