Monday, November 07, 2016

At the Park

On Sunday we decided to head to the park for a few hours of fun--read, to let the kids tire themselves out! I also wanted to do some tests and compare different settings on my camera--I've had this thing for 4 years and I am still learning about it! There are so many options, so many different settings! I usually shoot in Manual, but based on my tests, Aperture Priority mode is much better for most of my photographic work. I also played around with the Rule of Thirds, because I wanted to see if it really does give a different feel to the photos. *shrugs* I'm still on the fence about consciously lining up the grids to use the Rule of Thirds, but I know that I use it without realising sometimes. I'll just stick with my current shooting style in that aspect. Whatever feels best to capture the best moments!














No comments:

Post a Comment